Wagoner Community Hospital recently received a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) Rural Community Opioid Response Program (RCORP) Planning Grant to undertake the following in Wagoner County:
1) Increase awareness of safe prescribing and management of prescription drugs among health care providers and consumers and reduce the prevalent stigma in the community surrounding accessing substance use treatment.
2) Expand access treatment capacity by enhancing Telehealth, addressing both access and technology issues, as well as building on mobile Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) approaches.
3) Building sustainable recovery pathways for clients following treatment by increasing access to evidence-based wraparound recovery support.
We are here to help! For additional information, please contact Dr. Suzanne M. Salichs at (918) 614-5523, or by email at /
• 2/2/2021 - Wagoner Community Hospital Hosts Zoom Meetings to Solicit Input from the Community
• 1/14/2021 - Wagoner Community Hospital Awarded An RCORP Grant To Examine Substance Use and Opioid Use.
click to download
• About Alcohol
Dear Community Members: Wagoner Community Hospital received a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Grant to develop a strategy for combating Substance Use Disorder (SUD)/Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) in Wagoner County. Our goal is to strengthen and expand SUD/OUD prevention, treatment, and recovery services in Wagoner County. We are collecting information from members of the community and your input is important to us! Please take a few minutes to complete this survey. Your responses are confidential and your participation is greatly appreciated! If you provide your email address, it will be entered into a raffle drawing for a Gift Card.
Please click on the below link to participate in the survey.