Wagoner Community Hospital recently received a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) Rural Community Opioid Response Program (RCORP) Planning Grant to undertake the following in Wagoner County:
1) Increase awareness of safe prescribing and management of prescription drugs among health care providers and consumers and reduce the prevalent stigma in the community surrounding accessing substance use treatment.
2) Expand access treatment capacity by enhancing Telehealth, addressing both access and technology issues, as well as building on mobile Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) approaches.
3) Building sustainable recovery pathways for clients following treatment by increasing access to evidence-based wraparound recovery support.
We are here to help! For additional information, please contact Dr. Suzanne M. Salichs at (918) 614-5523, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org/
• 2/2/2021 - Wagoner Community Hospital Hosts Zoom Meetings to Solicit Input from the Community
• 1/14/2021 - Wagoner Community Hospital Awarded An RCORP Grant To Examine Substance Use and Opioid Use.
click to download
• About Alcohol